Nestled in the Watchung Mountains with an excellent school system and direct train to NYC, Berkeley Heights is a great place to raise a family! We lived here for 12 years and my son went to Columbia Middle School and graduated from GL. There is not a lot of traffic up here in the mountains. This is a quiet town with a strong sense of community and offers easy access to I-78 and Route 24. Nearby Summit and Short Hills provides great shopping and dining. With a small town feel, Berkeley Heights offers a sense of home and warmth at all different price points!
- Population: 13, 466 (estimated 2016)
- Land Area: 6.211 Square Miles
- Average Sale Price (2017): $584,778
- Low Sales Price(2017): $169,000
- High Sales Price(2017): $1,350,000
- Average Property Tax: $11,838
- Berkeley Heights Public School (https://www.bhpsnj.org/ )
- NJ Monthly ranks Governor Livingston High School #19 (out of 340)
- Parks and Recreation:
- Berkeley Heights YMCA – Summit Area (https://www.thesay.org/Locations/Detail/2/Berkeley-Heights-YMCA )
- Berkeley Aquatic Club (https://www.teamunify.com/Home.jsp?team=njbac )
- BH Youth Sports http://www.berkeleyheightstwpnj.gov/recreation/youth-sports.html )
- Columbia Park - Enjoy tennis courts, baseball fields, basketball courts and a large play area
- Snyder Park – Playground with a water feature in summer, walking trail and lighted fields
- Watchung Reservation – super large play area, hiking, horseback riding trail and Lake Surprise
- Annual Mount Carmel Feast – 3 days of carnival rides, food and a beer garden ending in large fireworks display
Search Berkeley Heights Homes for Sale
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2018 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Today's Market Trends for Berkeley Heights *
* All data pertains to single-family homes